Friday, September 4, 2009

Life and Science

I find science very fascinating!

Imagine the whole universe conniving and constantly on the go 24/7.

The planets revolving, and yet never bump with each other. (Astronomy)

The tiny egg and sperm cells joining together, how it develops into a baby and all these actions happened in the womb of a mother! (Biology)

The formation of water from hydrogen and oxygen atoms. (Chemistry)

But above all, I am more enthralled with the one who created the minute details of this and that, God, He is definitely omnipotent! All the glory should be yours, now and forever!

1 comments:

ROAD Access said...

You know, I've always wanted to be a scientist until 4th year high school. Chemist to be exact but I also dreamt of living in the outer space... now I'm a non-practicing physical therapist working as a quality analyst in a call center... whew!