Wednesday, October 5, 2011

World Teachers Day

This is one profession that I really look up to. That’s because I experience it first hand and it’s not really for the faint-hearted.

I salute all the teachers for their love, dedication, patience, creativity and much more.

When I was in high school, I thought I was a lot better than some of my teachers so I was kind of a snub (a kinder word for a bitch). I never ever thought that one day I will also teach high school (chemistry). It’s like the Karma thing. I like teaching but I guess it’s not my calling. I am like a rotten tomato compared to those dedicated teachers I met and worked with. I don’t have the patience for one and maybe lacking on the others. So I decided to quit and return to the corporate world.

Happy Teachers Day to my favorite cousin, aunt and uncle, friends, former teachers and to all teachers out there! So proud of you.

---

I was reminded that it was Teacher’s Day today when my former students greeted me on FB, they are so cute!


0 comments: